Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A morning with Mac

Yesterday was one of those days that you live for. I got up, went for a run with my pals, has a cup of coffee, walked Addie to school, and then just played with Michael. It was warm- got up to 78 degrees yesterday. I started taking down some of the Halloween decor outside, and if you recall, Mac has a thing for the bats. We spent a good part of an hour playing with them, dragging them, stacking them, hiding them, pulling them, rolling them, and just carrying them (he actually wanted to sleep with one last night but I had to draw the line). The second part of an hour was spent watching the bobcat up the street crush a driveway and put it all in a dump truck. It was just so easy and so awesome.



Posted by Picasa