Tonight was his first haircut and like the other two, he wasn't too thrilled about it. It took 2 lollipops and a fistful of crayons to get him through, and in the end, as I knew it would be, he looks like my little boy.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Little Boy Blue
Its inevitable- at some point Michael is going to stop being a baby boy and become a little boy. He's so busy these days driving cars and trucks around the house, signing for more milk, practicing walking down stairs. He loves his mom and can give a good tight squeeze but there is still so much baby there to me. Maybe because he's the youngest, or maybe he's the only boy (in the Martin house, its the golden child), but I really want him to stay more baby than little boy, at least for now.
Tonight was his first haircut and like the other two, he wasn't too thrilled about it. It took 2 lollipops and a fistful of crayons to get him through, and in the end, as I knew it would be, he looks like my little boy.






Tonight was his first haircut and like the other two, he wasn't too thrilled about it. It took 2 lollipops and a fistful of crayons to get him through, and in the end, as I knew it would be, he looks like my little boy.