One thing that I really miss about working at General Mills, is my friend Kelli. I always said that Kelli was my better half as we pretty much did the exact same job and when we both went part time after baby #2, basically job shared, just on the same days. We stuck together and kept an eye out for the other. Kelli is still there and doing so great and I am so happy that we still keep in touch. And I mean this not just because Kelli and her parents have us to the Lake every Labor Day, but because I really love Kelli :-)Over the years, this is #5, we've gotten to know Kelli's parents Tom and Sandi, her sister Kim and husband Scott, and all of those boys that belong to the Knutson girls : Blake, Quinn, Sam Braedon, and Baby Boy due soon. We spend the day on the beach and in the water, laughing, playing and having blender drinks. We bring rum, they supply the rest!
We laugh about years past (me telling Tom not to go too fast while I was tubing because I was pregnant- he didn't believe me, to Sam asking if he could go fast with Mary this year!) and just have one of those amazing days. No matter what your flavor there is something fun to do: paddle boat, jet ski (go Mary!), tubing (Addie went 3 times, Mary 2), water skiing, fishing, pontoon boating, platform swimming, tractor rides, blender drinks, trampoline, s'mores, and always topped off with a delicious dinner.
How lucky are we?
See all of our pictures:


