Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hail Jay Leno


The weekend was full of fun summer like activities- like a hail storm. Yes, a hail storm. We were are Mystic Lake seeing Jay Leno with all the retired people from the TC (for real) and when we called to check in with Jenny, she said they'd been in the basement b/c the tornado sirens went off, and there was a 15 min hail storm. It looks like someone took a weedwacker to my hostas- grrr.


Saturday morning was our first trip to the Farmer's Market- rhubarb and strawberries, a jalapeno plant and some WI eggs. And of course a cinnamon roll as big as your head.



Hil and I stopped by the Edina Art Fair- I now remember why I don't go to those anymore.
Sunday supper was at the Lyche's- yummy summer fare. I love this picture of Sara.


The kids had a good time too- George LOVED playing with Mac, and the girls playing, what else, dress up.