Jenny, our sitter, is famous. At least to the girls she is. Jenny is in her school plays at BSM and I love taking the girls to she her, and the plays. So far, we've seen Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and this year's performance of Seussical the Musical.
Its no coincidence that Horton Hears A Who came out in the movie theaters this year. That being said, Mary and Addie beg for the sound track in the car and sing out loud when ever we get in the car. We pretend play Seussical and my Mary is always the Sour Kangaroo. She was her favorite when we saw the show and if you could just see her put her hand on hip and sing put loud!
I am so glad that the girls have someone like Jenny in their lives. She is a good kind girl who really cares and truly enjoys playing with the kids. That's hard to find. I am ever grateful to her!
Its no coincidence that Horton Hears A Who came out in the movie theaters this year. That being said, Mary and Addie beg for the sound track in the car and sing out loud when ever we get in the car. We pretend play Seussical and my Mary is always the Sour Kangaroo. She was her favorite when we saw the show and if you could just see her put her hand on hip and sing put loud!
I am so glad that the girls have someone like Jenny in their lives. She is a good kind girl who really cares and truly enjoys playing with the kids. That's hard to find. I am ever grateful to her!
