We have been very busy taking advantage of all the amazing camps at out local high school- every morning from 9:30-12 and then lunch til 1. Addie has enjoyed a week of each: Bubbles and Goop, Fort Building, Science for the Young; I believe we are signed up for Drama Camp next! Its such an amazing program- all taught by teens and young adults. I am blown away at the options and the very moderate cost to take part.
Our other option is through Parks and Rec and we cannot ever say enough about these camps. Again, taught by nice young adults, Mary is dressed and ready for Sports Camp- she has liked golf the best so far. Addie also went to a doll camp this week and built and stained furniture, made an outfit and all the school accessories (that is a little pencil and eraser made out of clay and felt on the desk). I've been blown away and feel so lucky to have so many great options.
I am just not sure what I am going to do when Mac wants to go to Pokemon camp...
