Today was Addie's last day of preschool. Her school, New Horizons Academy, has been her home away from home for 4 years- since she was 16 mos and I was working at General Mills. She's been in 4 different classrooms and the amazing women who have cared for her, taught her, and really loved her, have been a blessing to us. She isn't sad- she thinks its cool to be home with me ALL the time. Funny because when I stopped working part time at Mills, I asked her if she was glad that I was home more often. She looked at me and said, "You don't go to work anymore?"

That's how lucky we are- she really loved school.
All her pals are off to different schools next year. Some we will see (Erin), some we may (Morgan, Charlotte, Lilia) and we most likely won't (Gage). Its been a great experience for all of us.